Members “First” Give Back Initiative is a team effort. Collaboration on how we can give back to not only our members, but our community has opened up doors and our hearts to a new way at looking at giving.
- Employee Casual for A Cause
- Quincy Catholic Charities Med Assist, American Heart Association, Blessing Breast Center, IYIC, Camp Callahan, Homeward Bound Inc., St. Jude Run, Toys for Tots, Quincy Honor Flight, Kiwanis
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Madonna House Food Pantry, Horizons Soup Kitchen, Meals on Wheels, Quincy Humane Society, Salvation Army
- Community Shred Event
- Annual Costume Contest to raise funds for our local food pantries
- Bridge the Gap
- Employee ran and for every runner he passed, we donated $3
- Members “First” Fan Club
Members “First” Can Give Back To You!
Complete the Below Give Back Request Form and a member of our Give Back Team will get back to you! *Please allow up to 30 Days for a response to your request.*
In 2016 our Give Back Initiative included Volunteer Opportunities at several local organizations as well as several fundraising events:
- Over $900 during our Employee Casual for a Cause Campaigns
- Over $250 was raised and went to the MedAssist program during Bridge the Gap Race
- Over $600 raised during our Pie in the Face Contest for St. Jude Quincy to Peoria Run
- over 30 hours of volunteer time logged!